Updates and Random Thoughts
Hey ya'll! It's been a while since I've blogged a update. I've been super busy and my business has seen so much growth already this year! It's actually alot to keep up with. I'm so blessed to be able to do what I love, and I am so grateful for the clients who trust me with their precious memories.
So. A few updates!
- My Senior calendar is filling up and I'm so thrilled to be working with so many of ya'll!
- I'm booking newborns now through the Summer (yay babies!!!!)
- I'm making updates to my product offerings. Meaning, I'm only going to offer what I truly am passionate about!
- I'm making updates to my session packages. Easier for clients to understand, and some packages will include digitals (hello milestone sessions)
- I'll be putting my main focus on Seniors, Children, and Newborns for the remainder of 2017. I'll have a few openings for families, so don't worry!
Now a few random thoughts!
- I have a serious addiction to newborn props (ya'll I need a storage unit)
- Seniors are like the best thing ever
- Why oh why does it rain so much in Tennessee? Seriously cramping my style...
- I need a new keyboard for blogging ha!
Now. Please enjoy this picture of my fur child